Polish Crash Course
Everything you need to survive your stay in Poland
Have you booked your trip to Poland? Feeling excited?
Great, it is a wonderful country to visit. The Polish landscape is very diverse, offering so much to the tourist. Our eventful history and central location in Europe make Poland a country that fascinates with its material and spiritual culture. Plus Polish food is just delicious. Not forgetting Polish hospitality!
But, are you worrying about the language?
You have never learnt Polish and heard that it's a super hard language to learn? You may get by with your English, especially in bigger cities, but anyway, you like to integrate and communicate at least at a basic level with natives? I understand, it’s so good to say at least some basic words in the language of the country you are visiting.
Let me help you to prepare for your trip to Poland
POLISH CRASH COURSE
Polish Crash Course is designed for people traveling to Poland for leisure or business and who want to grasp the basics of the language and be able to communicate in basic situations.
You can buy a phrase book, you can find many online resources, download applications, but having a structured course and a native speaker tutor to guide you through the foundation of the language will definitely help you to enjoy your stay in Poland without worrying too much about the language.
What's Included In The Course
How and what will you learn
Polish Crash Course is a self-study course that you access on Digestible Polish learning platform. You learn in your own time and at your own pace.
- Different levels of addressing people
- Greetings and introductions
- Polite words you need to know
- Bonus – Question words (what, who, why, when, where)
- Ordering at a cafe – Names of drinks and snacks
- Useful expressions for ordering a meal in a restaurant
- Asking for the bill and payment methods
- Polish menu decoder
- Bonus – Meals and utensils
- Asking for directions in the town
- Buying public transport tickets
- Getting a taxi
- Exchanging the money in bureau de change
- Bonus – Language difficulties
- Shopping at a kiosk
- In a shopping centre
- Naming basic Polish grocery products
- Asking about prices
- Bonus – Numerals 0-10
- Emergency words
- Important telephone numbers
- Health problems
- Complaining at the hotel
- Bonus – Time expressions
Video based tutorials with pronunciation guide giving you an overview of Polish letters and sounds to get you ready to pronounce Polish words.